If you can answer yes to the above then you may be just the person we are looking for to join our professional, competent and skilled team of care staff. We only ever employ experienced staff, you may have looked after a relative or friend, and this experience will be considered, qualifications are desirable , a full driving licence is essential for home care working positions. Additional training and development will be provided.
As of April 1st 2015 individuals entering the care sector will be required to complete the Skills for Care, Care Certificate. The aim of this qualification gives everyone the confidence that workers have the same introductory skills, knowledge and behaviours to provide compassionate, safe and high quality care and support.
What is essential is that you are caring, compassionate, creative, practical and great company. No two days are ever the same but they are almost always rewarding.
- A full driving license and use of a car, business car insurance will be required, (home- care workers).
- Practical experience and sector specific
- A compassionate, caring personality with a practical, problem-solving nature.
- Excellent communication skills with a very high-standard of written and spoken English.
- Flexibility/Availability to work weekends/early mornings/evenings.
- CRB/DBS enhanced check
- Minimum NVQ 2
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- A competitive rate of pay, full or part-time contracts
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year (equivalent to 28 days on a full time contract)
- Good terms and conditions with guaranteed, contracted hours
- Development & training opportunities
Richmand House welcomes applications from volunteers & those wishing to pursue student placements; these positions are subject to CRB & DBS processes. Please complete the application form
Download an application form
Download an Equal Opportunities form
Download a Health Form
For any questions please call us on 0115 9142609